1. Place chicken in a shallow dish and coat well with teriyaki sauce, Cover and place in fridge to marinate for 15 minutes.
2. While the chicken is marinating, cook Soba as per pack instruction, drain, rinse and set aside in a large bowl.
3. Ribbon cut the carrot and cucumber using a vegetable peeler and add to Soba.
4. Heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a large frying pan. Add chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes each side, or until done. Thinly slice and add to Soba bowl.
5. Add bell pepper, bean sprouts and spring onions to Soba bowl.
6. Combine the dressing ingredients in a jug and pour over the Soba bowl. Toss gently to combine and divide between 4 serving bowls. Serve.