1. Marinade meat with marinade ingredients for 10 minutes.
2. Boil water in a pot and cook the noodles according to package. Run noodles under cold water. Drain and set aside.
3. Heat 1/2 tsp oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add pork strips and stir fry until brown or cooked through. Remove and set aside.
4. In the same pan, heat the remaining oil, sauté garlic and onion till fragrant. Add in mushroom, cabbage, bell peppers and stir-fry until vegetables are soften. Add in noodles and mix well.
5. Add in pork strips and sauce mix. Mix well and it is ready to serve.