1. Heat a large pan over medium high heat and add 1 tbsp of olive oil. Add the chicken that has been seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. Cook the chicken for about 4 mins on each side or until browned on both sides. Set chicken aside on a separate plate while the sauce is being prepared.
3. In a bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce, sweet chilli sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes, garlic, lime and lemon juice.
4. Place the sauce into the pan. Bring to boil over medium heat for 1-2 mins until sauce thickens.
5. Add chicken back to the sauce, ensuring each side is coated. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions before serving. You can eat as is or serve on a bed of steamed rice.