1. Combine soy sauce, water, ginger slices, brown sugar and white pepper in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Add chicken wings, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until wings are cooked.
2. Remove wings from pan and reserve one cup of the liquid.
3. Prepare Soba as per packet direction. Drain, rinse and place in a large bowl.
4. Add snow peas, red bell pepper, spring onions, sesame seeds and reserved liquid. Toss to combine.
5. Divide noodles between four bowls and top with sticky chicken wings. Garnish with extra spring onion and sesame seeds.