1. Marinate sliced pork with 1 tbsp of oyster sauce. Set aside.
2. Cut the bean curd into pieces and mix with minced pork, the remaining oyster sauce and cornstarch. Stir until sticky and shape it into balls. Heat the meatballs in oil until cooked. Set aside.
3. Blanch the cabbage and set aside.
4. Heat 1 tbsp oil in the wok and sauté onions and sliced pork until fragrant. Add Chinese mushrooms, leeks, meatballs and seasoning mix. Stir fry until cooked, set aside.
5. Preheat the pot and place spring onions at the bottom of pot. Add cabbage and then meatballs. Pour stir fry mixture over and add chicken broth over it. Simmer until fragrant. Drizzle Asian Family Pure Sesame Oil and garnish with coriander. Serve hot.