1. Whisk all stir-fry sauce ingredients in a bowl.
2. Heat the sesame & cooking oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add onion & garlic, cook for 1 min until softened, then add prawns & half of the stirfry sauce. Cook for 2 mins or until the prawns are cooked through. Remove prawns from the wok & set aside in a large bowl.
3. Return the wok to the heat, add zucchini, beans, cabbage, spring onion & remaining sauce. Stir-fry for 1-2 mins, until vegetables are coated in sauce & cooked, but still crunchy. Return prawns to the wok & toss together well.
4. Prepare ramen as per pack instructions, add to the wok and toss well.
5. Divide stir-fry between 4 bowls. Garnish with spring onions & sesame seeds, if desired.