1. Place rice stick noodles in a bowl of boiling water for 6-8 mins. Drain and rinse in cold water. Set aside.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil over medium heat. Stir-fry tofu until almost golden. Add prawns and sauté until just cooked.
3. Add Pad Thai sauce mix and stir well.
4. Rinse rice noodles then add to pan and stir through. Push the mixture to one side of pan, then add beaten egg and allow it to cook slightly before tossing it through the noodle mixture.
5. Throw in the beansprouts and chives, stir thoroughly for 1 min.
6. Dish out and garnish with peanuts and a quarter of a lime.