1. Heat oil in a wok in medium heat. Stir fry pepper corn and chilli powder in oil until fragrant. Remove oil and let cool.
2. Heat pepper corn chilli oil and add in ginger and garlic, cook for 1 min until fragrant.
3. Add all mushrooms to the wok, cooking for 3- 4 mins until soft.
4. Turn heat to low and add Spicy Szechuan Sauce and water, stir fry for 1 min.
5. Gently place tofu into wok. Cook on a low heat for 3-4 mins, until the sauce begins to thicken. Turn off heat. Put tofu and mushroom mixture into a dish, top with finely sliced spring onion and serve with rice.