1. Mix 1 tbsp of sugar with 100 g of Korean BBQ marinade sauce thoroughly and set aside.
2. Cut the mushrooms in half. Cut the beef into 10 pieces, each about 6-7 cm in length.
3. Cut the spring onions into strips that are approximately the same in length and thickness as beef.
4. Thread pieces in order of mushrooms, beef, spring onions and mushroom through each skewer. Repeat until all the ingredients are used up.
1. Brush the skewered ingredients with the sauce and cook on the hot pan with 1 tbsp of cooking oil using a non-stick skillet. Heat until the ingredients are sizzling and leave it to sizzle for 2-3 minutes on each side until the beef and mushrooms are cooked. Serve hot.
Images shown on the site are for references and illustration purposes only, and may not be an exact representation of the products or the recipes. Asian Family reserves the right to enhance products and recipes at any time without notice.