1. Mix pork, water chestnuts, Chinese mushrooms and marinade in a bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Blanch cabbage with boiling water, soak until soft and pliable, then rinse in cold water. Pat dry and set aside.
3. Divide pork mixture into 6 equal portions. Place each portion on the softened cabbage leaves, arrange carrot and fungus strips between meat, wrap and enclose each portion in a cabbage leaf, then plate.
4. Prepare a steamer over high heat and steam the cabbage rolls for 15 minutes.
5. In a pan, heat up seasoning mix ingredients and stir well. Drizzle the sauce over cabbage rolls and serve immediately.