1. Mix all sauce ingredients in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Reduce heat when sauce begins to boil and continue to stir until sauce has thickened. Remove sauce pan from heat and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok to 180 ℃ for deep frying.
3. Add marinated chicken pieces in a bowl with beaten egg. Coat chicken pieces and transfer them to the bowl with coating ingredients. Coat evenly and shake off excess coating. Gently place the chicken pieces into wok of hot oil.
4. Deep fry chicken until coat has turned light golden brown. When chicken is cooked, remove from oil and let drain on dish lined with paper towels.
5. Drizzle sauce over fried chicken when ready to serve and garnish with toasted sesame.