1. Heat a frying pan over high heat. Add 1-2 tsp sesame oil and allow to heat up.
2. Add 1 steak and cook for 1 min before flipping over. Repeat until steak is cooked to desired doneness.
3. Remove steak from pan, place onto a plate and allow to rest. Repeat with second steak.
4. Heat a griddle pan/plate over medium-high heat.
5. Brush both sides of eggplant slices with sesame oil. Carefully place onto griddle pan/plate and allow to cook for 1-2 mins, or until grill marks form and eggplant is cooked. Flip over and repeat on other side. Remove from pan once done.
6. Brush sliced side of bok choy with sesame oil. Carefully place onto griddle pan/plate and cook for 2- 3 mins, or until grill marks form and bok choy is cooked. Remove once done.
7. To serve, slice steak and serve with grilled eggplant and bok choy. Dress with soy ginger dressing and garnish with chili.