1. Whisk the garlic, ginger, 1 tsp sesame oil, soy sauce, and honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Heat the remaining 1 tsp of sesame oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
3. Once heated, add the onion and sprinkle with salt. Cook for 4-5 mins until softened.
4. Add the wagyu beef to the pan. Use a spatula or wooden spoon to break up the meat into small chunks.
5. Add soy sauce mixture to the pan. Stir to incorporate.
6. Turn the heat up to medium-high. Add bell pepper and cook for 5-7 mins until the meat is cooked through.
7. Serve with warm rice in a bowl and finish off with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.