1. Place dried mushrooms into a bowl and cover with boiling water, set aside to rehydrate.
2. Roughly chop chicken into chunks. In a separate bowl, add in chicken, Shaoxing wine, soy sauce, sugar, salt, ginger and cornflour. Mix thoroughly to combine, cover and marinate for 20 mins.
3. In a clay pot, add rice, water and 1 tbsp oil. Heat onto the stove on medium-high heat until it starts to boil. Reduce heat and cook for 5 mins, whilst occasionally stirring. Then cover with lid and simmer on low for 10 mins.
4. In a wok, heat the remaining oil on medium heat. Once the oil is heated, add marinated chicken and mushrooms to wok and cook for 2 mins or until lightly caramelized.
5. Once cooked, place chicken, mushrooms and pak choi on top of the rice in the claypot. Cover and continue cooking for 15 mins with the lid on.
6. Mix together the sauce ingredients and pour over the chicken and mushrooms. Add in spring onion batons, then cover and cook for 3 mins.
7. Remove clay pot from the heat, top with spring onion slices and serve. Enjoy!