1. Marinate pork with marinade ingredients for at least 2 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat oven at 180℃. Place marinated pork in roasting tray and roast for 1 hour. Baste with marinade every 10-15 minutes.
3. Drizzle some honey over meat and grill at 200 ℃ for another 5-8 minutes.
4. Let rest for 10 minutes or when pork has cooled enought to touch. Remove from oven.
5. Transfer remaining sauce in tray into a smaller pot to be used later.
6. Slice meat thinly and arrange on serving dish with Asian greens and rice. Drizzle desired amount of sauce over meat and it is ready to serve.