1. Prepare Udon as per pack instruction. Drain, rinse, drain again and set aside.
2. Heat a wok until very hot and add ½ tbsp vegetable oil. Stir-fry half of the pork for 2 minutes, or until browned. Set aside in a bowl and repeat with remaining pork.
3. Add remaining 1 tbsp vegetable oil to wok and add chili and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute until fragrant. Add fish sauce, oyster sauce and chicken stock and stir to combine. Place all pork back in the wok and stir-fry until coated in the sauce mix.
4. Add asparagus to the wok. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until asparagus is just tender.
5. Refresh Udon briefly in boiling water. Drain and divide between four bowls.
6. Add tomato halves and half of the basil to wok and stir-fry for 1 minute until tomatoes begin softening.
7. Spoon the pork and asparagus mix over the Udon and garnish with extra basil leaves. Serve.