1. Mix Chinese BBQ marinade, garlic, light soy sauce, oyster sauce and honey in a large non-metallic bowl.
2. Add pork belly strips and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking dish. Set aside for later.
4. Line up belly strips on baking dish and bake in oven for 35 minutes turning and basting frequently with remaining marinade.
5. When pork is nearly cooked, glaze with honey.
6. Remove from oven and allow to rest before slicing. Ready to serve with steamed snow peas.