1. Rinse and clean drummettes. Pluck and remove any remaining feathers.
2. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut around the smaller end. Stand the fatter end on the chopping board and use the knife to push the skin and meat down (to the fatter end). The drummet will now look like a ‘boxing’ hand. Repeat with the rest.
3. In a bowl, add all ingredients for marinade and the drummettes. Mix to coat well and set aside to marinade for 2-3 hours.
1. Heat oil in frying pan over high heat. To test if the oil is hot enough, dip the tips of a bamboo chopstick into the oil. Oil that is ready for frying will bubble around the chopstick tip.
2. In a separate bowl, mix all ingredients for coating. Coat each drummet, and carefully slide them into the frying pan. Cook until golden brown then drain on paper towel before serving.
Images shown on the site are for references and illustration purposes only, and may not be an exact representation of the products or the recipes. Asian Family reserves the right to enhance products and recipes at any time without notice.