1. Mix all ingredients together in a baking dish and arrange pork in a single layer on the baking dish with the sauce.
2. Cover dish with foil. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 2 hours.
3. Preheat oven at 180℃ for 15 minutes.
4. Place baking dish in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Turn ribs over once, baste with remaining marinade and bake for 5 minutes.
6. Grill ribs for another 5 minutes at 180℃.
7. Remove and let cool slightly before cutting into smaller pieces. Garnish and serve with rice or noodles.