1. Combine pork, prawns, water chestnuts, spring onion, corn flour, ginger, sauces and sesame oil in a large bowl. Mix well. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
2. Put 1 tsp of meat mixture in the middle of the wonton wrapper. Brush the edges with a little bit of water and fold the wonton wrapper over the filling to form a triangle. Using your fingers, form the wrapper over the filling and press any air out.
To Air Fry
1. Place a single layer of wontons in the basket, brush the outside of the wontons with oil as needed (or spray with cooking spray).
2. Cook in the air fryer for 3 mins at 190°C; turn over wontons and air fry wontons for 1 - 2 min or just until crisp.
To Cook Dipping Sauce
1. Put all the ingredients in a saucepan, bring to the boil in low heat, stiring occasionally. When the sauce mixture begins to bubble, remove from heat. Let cool and pour into a ramekin and serve with air fried wontons.
Images shown on the site are for references and illustration purposes only, and may not be an exact representation of the products or the recipes. Asian Family reserves the right to enhance products and recipes at any time without notice.