1. Add the water, Thai Green Curry Paste and chicken to a large pan or pot. Stir through until paste is evenly distributed.
2. Add kaffir lime leaves and stir through.
3. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat, then reduce to a simmer.
4. After 3-4 mins, or once chicken has fully cooked, add the coconut milk.
5. Season with salt and sugar, then add the Thai eggplants. Cook for 2 mins, or until Thai eggplants are cooked to desired texture. Remove from heat.
6. Garnish with Thai basil and chilli, then serve.