1. Soften white and black fungus in water. Drain and trim off hard edges. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
2. Soften shiitake mushroom in water. Drain, trim off stem and slice thinly.
3. Marinade chicken with marinade ingredients and add white and black fungus.
4. Arrange chicken pieces, black and white fungus and mushroom on a heat-proof dish. Cover with aluminum foil and use a fork to poke a few holes.
5. Steam for 15 minutes over high heat or until cooked through. Garnish with green onions and it is ready to serve.