1. Marinate pork with Chinese BBQ Marinade for 2 hrs.
2. Preheat oven at 180℃. After preheating, bake pork for 30 minutes, turning once. Brush pork with honey and bake for another 2 minutes.
3. Remove and cool slightly before cutting into small cubes. Reserve cooked Chinese BBQ Marinade for later.
4. Heat oil in wok and sauté garlic until fragrant. Add cooked char siu pork and water chestnuts and stir fry to mix. Add Chinese BBQ Marinade, oyster sauce, spring onions and cornstarch mixture. Stir until well combined. Remove heat and let cool.
5. Pre-heat oven at 180°C for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, line a 12 cup muffin tray with muffin cups. Then cut each sheet of puff pastry into 4 square quarters and put into them into the muffin cups to form a tartlet shell. Bake the puff pastry for 10 minutes.
6. Remove tray from oven and spoon a heapful of char siu tartlet filling into puff pastry shells. Return tray into the oven and continue for bake for 2--3 minutes or until pastry turns to golden brown. Remove tray from oven, garnish and serve hot.