1. In a wok or saucepan, add oil then fry and scramble 2 eggs. Set aside.
2. Add a little bit more oil, half the chopped garlic and fry marinated prawns.
3. Mix together oyster sauce, sesame oil, light and dark soy sauces together with water.
4. Drain water from softened noodles and add the sauce mixture. Toss noodles in seasoning to evenly coat them.
5. Using the same wok or saucepan, add more oil and stir fry garlic until golden.
6. Add seasoned noodles and toss for 3-5 mins until cooked. Add pepper to taste.
7. To plate up, first place noodles on bowl. Top with scrambled eggs and prawns.
8. Garnish with fried shallots and chopped up spring onion before serving.