1. Heat the wok on a medium heat and add the cooking oil. Wait until the oil is hot and then fry the garlic for about 10 seconds, making sure it sizzles in the hot oil.
2. Add the chopped beef to the wok and stir fry until browned and almost cooked through.
3. Turn down the heat and toss in the rice noodles, Chinese broccoli, carrot, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and sugar. Cook the noodles for 1-2 minutes folding them gently.
4. After the noodles are well mixed, scoot them to one side of the wok and proceed to crack an egg into the empty side.
5. Increase heat again and scramble the egg. Fold the noodles onto the egg and cook for thirty more seconds then turn off the heat and serve it out!