1 cupshort grain white rice (soaked in water for 1 hr, then drained)
1. Add rice into the rice cooker and pour over water.
2. Add chicken powder and stir to dissolve, then add pork belly and kimchi.
3. Cook the rice according to the manufacturer’s instructions of your rice cooker.
4. Once cooked, fluff up with a fork or spoon.
5. To serve, portion rice into a bowl and top with extra kimchi.
Recipe Calls For:
Images shown on the site are for references and illustration purposes only, and may not be an exact representation of the products or the recipes. Asian Family reserves the right to enhance products and recipes at any time without notice.